Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by greenes <zu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 11:43:16 UTC

Participants don't see change in zoom level

Hi Sebastian,

I searched answer to what shall ask below
but I have not found it.

Since version 1.7.0 the zoom done by the moderator
on the board he's not seen by users, also 1.9.1.

Surely this question is already answered
but i have not found as said earlier.

Could you please tell me about it?

Thank you.

RE: Participants don't see change in zoom level

Posted by Abhilash Goud Padala <ap...@in.autorobinc.com>.
Hi,

I have installed Openmeetings latest version, when am trying to send an invitation to a person it says that mail sent, but i didn't see any mail in mailbox.

Can you please say for any changes to be done in my server.

And also when two persons were connected in a public conference, 1 person getting echo of his own voice.

Please suggest for me.

Thanks,

Abhilash

Re: Participants don't see change in zoom level

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alvaro,

I will need to verify that again in the latest trunk, I will send some ping
out here again.

Sebastian

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Thank's Sebastian,