Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by biletnikov <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/24 10:44:18 UTC

Disable/enable taxing on purchase orders

Hello,
I found that you discussed here the taxing (VAT) for purchase orders
already, but you tried to find the way to  adjust taxing to purchase orders.
But know, I use OFBiz 10.04 and see that Purchase order taxing is able and
done automatically.
So, but is it possible to disable purchase order taxing? For example, we do
not need it. At this moment, I disable it just by modifying the tax
calculation code. Maybe we have more polite way to do that?

Also, what do you think about that each purchase order is assigned on the
same product store as the corresponding sales order? As we know, all taxing
calculation and shipping charges are depends on the product store...

-----
Kind regards,
Sergei