Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Parth Sawant <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/22 19:42:56 UTC

Set configuration properties for a Pig script within the script.

I'm using Pig Hbase storage. I need to utilize parameters set within the
hbase-site.xml to pass the value of the hbase.zookeeper.quorum to the store
command in my Pig Script. Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks
Parth S

Re: Set configuration properties for a Pig script within the script.

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Pig's HBaseStorage will automatically pick the values from hbase-site.xml
if it is in classpath and store to that HBase instance.