Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/08/09 01:42:35 UTC

LICENSE file question

Hi,

Tomcat uses the NSIS installer to create it's windows installer. The
license page for this software is http://nsis.sourceforge.net/License

It isn't clear to me how these licenses applies to generated
installation executables but I am guessing that the compression
libraries are embedded in the installation executable we distribute.

Am I correct in thinking that I need to include these license files in
the LICENSE file distributed with Tomcat along with a reference in the
NOTICE file?

Thanks in advance,

Mark