Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sri <sp...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/03/16 14:29:07 UTC

Restrict commit-email to a Folder alone

Hi,

can we restrict the commit emails for a particular module alone? is there any possibility to edit the commit-email.pl according to that or any other way..
Thanks,
Sri

Re: Restrict commit-email to a Folder alone

Posted by Jochen Wendebaum <jo...@wendebaum.de>.
Hi Sri,

> can we restrict the commit emails for a particular module alone? is
> there any possibility to edit the commit-email.pl according to that or
> any other way..

There was a posting on February 23rd from Jeff Lanzarotta that dealt with
this topic. Take a look at it...

Regards,

Jochen