Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Nate Smith <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/22 19:32:27 UTC

[Question] disabling reputation services in OA

Hello,

Is there a simple way to disable reputation services as a whole using only configuration?
I recall there should be a way to disable reputation services easily.

- Nathanael

Re: [Question] disabling reputation services in OA

Posted by Nate Smith <na...@gmail.com>.
The answer can be found here under Enable/Disable GTI service:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/tree/master/spot-oa/oa/components

Posted by Nate Smith <na...@gmail.com>.