Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jacob Ouanounou <na...@free.fr> on 2017/07/27 07:43:52 UTC

REST API : Profile Picture URL

Hello,

It seems that the user option "profilePictureUrl" that allows to set the
picture of the user does not work anymore, or the keyword has changed.

I have also tried to set that parameter in room options, without success.

Re: REST API : Profile Picture URL

Posted by Jacob Ouanounou <na...@free.fr>.
OK. I'll re-install using MariaDB. I probably made a mistake during install.

Thank you VERY MUCH, Maxim

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR