Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by NAJMI Ahmed Hatim <nj...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 17:47:16 UTC

Nutch and Solr Installation

Hi

I am new user of nutchI and solr technology .I need a help to install nutch
and solr in Unix machine Version 14.
I think the probleme is in the coexistence between nutch and solr and
clairly in nutch indexing.

Any help from those with more knowledge would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

When I went to crawl a website a get the error of indexing solr.

*AHMED NAJMI*

*(+212)679 340 845*
*Engineering Student at the National Institute of Posts and
Telecommunications(INPT)*
*Rabat, Morocco *

*Think Green, Keep it on the screen*

Re: Nutch and Solr Installation

Posted by Patrick Kirsch <pk...@zscho.de>.
Hey,
Am 30.03.2015 um 17:47 schrieb NAJMI Ahmed Hatim:
> Hi
>
> I am new user of nutchI and solr technology .I need a help to install
> nutch and solr in Unix machine Version 14.
> I think the probleme is in the coexistence between nutch and solr and
> clairly in nutch indexing.
>
> Any help from those with more knowledge would be much appreciated.
> Thanks.
How did you start, like
https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial ?

> When I went to crawl a website a get the error of indexing solr.

Can you provide more details, e.g. the logfiles?

Regards,
 Patrick