Posted to user@poi.apache.org by sujikin <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/25 19:26:31 UTC

Writing Vertical Text in PPT using POI

Hi All,
Please confirm if it is possible to write vertical text in ppt slide using
Apache POI?

In Ms Powerpoint, if we right click a text box, and go to its properties and
set rotation to 90 degree,
it rotates by 90 degress. Can we do it programatically through Apache POI?

Re: Writing Vertical Text in PPT using POI

Posted by sujikin <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yegor,

Thanks a lot for this. You made my day!

Thanks & Regards