Posted to commits@apex.apache.org by Chetan Narsude <ch...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/10 00:52:52 UTC

Reason for 10s/100s of commit emails from me this afternoon

I am just bringing master uptodate with the release-3.1 code by merging
previously committed changes. It seems the way the commits notifications
are setup.

If there is a way to avoid this, let me know. If there is no way of
avoiding it, but you do not want to see these seemingly useless
notifications, please adjust your email filters. It will happen everytime
we make a release.

Thanks.

--
Chetan

Re: Reason for 10s/100s of commit emails from me this afternoon

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

--Chris Nauroth

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

--Chris Nauroth