Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Dave O'Shea <do...@telentente.com> on 2003/04/27 17:41:26 UTC

Mirror location change

Joshua,

The server mirror.telentente.com was running low on space, so I have
moved it's mirror of Apache onto a different machine,
mirror2.telentente.com.

The old server will still be valid until links are updated, and I'll
give it a couple of days after the mirror listing is updated to allow
things to propagate.

Re: Mirror location change

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Dave O'Shea wrote:

> Joshua,
>
> The server mirror.telentente.com was running low on space, so I have
> moved it's mirror of Apache onto a different machine,
> mirror2.telentente.com.
>
> The old server will still be valid until links are updated, and I'll
> give it a couple of days after the mirror listing is updated to allow
> things to propagate.

Hmmm... I'm getting a bunch of internal server errors in subdirectories of
http://mirror2.telentente.com/pub/apache/dist/

Could you please look into that.

Thanks.

Joshua.