Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/09 21:47:30 UTC

DocCheck using multiproject?

I am trying to run DocCheck on all my subprojects using
multiproject:doccheck, but I can't seem to get it to recognize my source
files in each subproject. Anyone help?

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)

Re: DocCheck using multiproject?

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mick,

You might have already moved on to m2, but for the record...

On 9/9/05, Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to run DocCheck on all my subprojects using
> multiproject:doccheck, but I can't seem to get it to recognize my source
> files in each subproject. Anyone help?

I'm using doccheck with multiproject fine.

It might have something to do with this:
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/multiproject/faq.html#resources-not-included-in-artifacts

You might need to add ${basedir} to your project.xml sourceDirectory
entry like this:

  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
  </build>

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--