Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 02:52:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Dave Beech as MRUnit PPMC member + Committer

The MRUnit PPMC and the Incubator PMC have VOTEd to add
Dave Beech as an MRUnit PPMC member and committer.
We're really happy to have him on board.

In MRUNT-91 Dave provided a necessary complete rewrite of the validate method to provide support for validation
while ignoring output order in case a mapper or reducer iterates its output out of a hashmap, etc.
In MRUNIT-97 Dave also provided a fix to prevent a NPE when calling context.getInputSplit()).getPath()

Dave, welcome! Please feel free to say a bit about yourself.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Dave Beech as MRUnit PPMC member + Committer

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Great to have you aboard! I live in cold Minneapolis, Minnesota, US.

Brock

Posted by Dave Beech <da...@gmx.net>.
Thanks everyone!