Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bi...@vzavenue.net on 2007/05/02 14:03:09 UTC

ERROR 500 when trying to execute struts2-blank-2.0.6.war

Hi Folks,

I get the following Error 500 message when starting Tomcat on
my Windows XP computer:

"Settings  could not parse struts.locale setting, substituting

 default ... locale"

I think possible solutions include:

1. changing port# back to 8080; even thought Tomcat
   installation instructions call for port 80.

2. Even thought the Struts install & configuration
   instructions say that the startup Tomcat will know what to
   do with the struts2-blank-2.0.6.war, there might be a
   reason to have to "unjar" this war file and perhaps, save
   things in specific directories.

I would appreciate any expert advise you care to give.

Thanks,

Tony

Re: ERROR 500 when trying to execute struts2-blank-2.0.6.war

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Is that one the only error on the log?

musachy