Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Roger Parkinson <ro...@senanque.co.nz> on 2005/04/08 12:30:15 UTC

Where is the contrib directory?

I saw it mentioned in the on-line docs but I just downloaded the source and it is not there.
I want to write a rather trivial customisation and the contrib dir is reputed to contain the relevant examples.
If it doesn't exist anymore then a pointer to a simple example would be useful.

Roger

mobile: +64 25 238 4914

Re: Where is the contrib directory?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
What was earlier in the "contrib" directory is now all in the "examples"
directory. I hope that helps. I'm going to update the documentation.
Seems to be an oversight. Sorry.

On 08.04.2005 12:30:15 Roger Parkinson wrote:
> I saw it mentioned in the on-line docs but I just downloaded the source and it is not there.
> I want to write a rather trivial customisation and the contrib dir is reputed to contain the relevant examples.
> If it doesn't exist anymore then a pointer to a simple example would be useful.

Jeremias Maerki