Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2007/10/12 11:52:17 UTC

Sendmail Transformer and new lines

Hi,

Please, how do you put a newline in the body of an email. I am using the
Sendmail Transformer, cocoon2.1.10, tomcat5.5, on a Linux/Apache2 server.

Its a plain text email not html

Thanks

Peter

Re: Sendmail Transformer and new lines

Posted by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>.
I have found the answer in email  "Oct 14, 2005, at 10:03 AM, Christofer
Dutz"

ie " by building a HTML-Mail and escaping all the HTML in CDATA section"

Peter