Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Robert Pocklington <ro...@netratings.com.au> on 2008/01/30 01:51:41 UTC

Postgres SQL good to go?

Has anyone used jUDDI with Postgres 8.X - may be using this
in our applications and wondered if anyone has successfully done
it with Postgres.

Tips/caveats would also be appreciated - I can't see why it
couldn't be done but it's not on the Persistence list in
the Users Guide.

Regards,
Robert Pocklington

------- ----- ---- --- --  ---  --   -   -          -

Robert Pocklington
Senior Software Engineer, Asia Pacific - Latin America
Nielsen Online
The Nielsen Company

Sun Certified Java Programmer               (J2SE 1.4)
Sun Certified Java Web Component Developer  (J2EE 1.4)

Re: Postgres SQL good to go?

Posted by Abid Hussain <ab...@abid76.de>.
Hi,

I used juddi with Postgres 8.0 and it worked fine. Have a look at the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Deploy_jUDDI_on_Tomcat_and_Postgres

Regards,

Abid

Robert Pocklington schrieb:
> Has anyone used jUDDI with Postgres 8.X - may be using this
> in our applications and wondered if anyone has successfully done
> it with Postgres.
>
> Tips/caveats would also be appreciated - I can't see why it
> couldn't be done but it's not on the Persistence list in
> the Users Guide.
>
> Regards,
> Robert Pocklington

> Robert Pocklington
> Senior Software Engineer, Asia Pacific - Latin America
> Nielsen Online
> The Nielsen Company
>
> Sun Certified Java Programmer               (J2SE 1.4)
> Sun Certified Java Web Component Developer  (J2EE 1.4)

Abid Hussain
Mail: abid.hussain@abid76.de
Web: http://www.abid76.de