Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/29 12:36:19 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.3.1 RC1

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for 4.3.1 of Apache RocketMQ. We now kindly request the
RocketMQ community review and vote on this release artifact.

Apache RocketMQ is a distributed messaging and streaming platform with low
latency, high performance and reliability, trillion-level capacity and
flexible scalability.

This release is an enhancement and fix for the previous version, mainly
enhanced the compatibility of producer and fixed some issues, related
details could be found in the release notes.

The artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/4.3.1-rc1/

The staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1013

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/tree/rocketmq-all-4.3.1

Hash for the release tag: 4cef43670f3d28367569fe089ce300666b14416b

Release Notes:
https://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-4.3.1/

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 133C87CA, which can be found in
the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.3.1 RC1

Posted by 魏欢 <hu...@harmonycloud.cn>.
+1

From:  "Xin Wang"<da...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Thu, Aug 30, 2018 11:11 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@rocketmq.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.3.1 RC1

+1

Zhanhui Li <li...@apache.org> 于2018年8月30日周四 下午4:38写道:

> +1
>
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 1:05 PM yukon <yu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 8:40 PM Shannon <li...@163.com> wrote:
> >

> > > +1

> the

> > low

> mainly

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1013

> > in

> of

Xin

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.3.1 RC1

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Zhanhui Li <li...@apache.org> 于2018年8月30日周四 下午4:38写道:

> +1
>
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 1:05 PM yukon <yu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 8:40 PM Shannon <li...@163.com> wrote:
> >

> > > +1

> the

> > low

> mainly

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacherocketmq-1013

> > in

> of

Xin

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.3.1 RC1

Posted by Zhanhui Li <li...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1