Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Roper, Walter E" <wr...@uis.edu> on 2015/01/29 20:06:41 UTC

AOO340M Build 9590 Ver. 3.4.0. How or what ver. fo I download for Kindle Fire HD

I need to upgrade from the below:  Can't get rid of New Theme Screen that is blocking view of my Document!!!!
I have AOO340M, Build 9590.  Over 3.4.0. Where do I download for Amazon Fire HD??  It is already on Fire-Just desperately need to download!!!     Wrope2uis.edu or roperw4@gmail.com

RE: AOO340M Build 9590 Ver. 3.4.0. How or what ver. fo I download for Kindle Fire HD

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
The Apache OpenOffice project does not currently provide a version for Android devices and mobile devices.

The recommended way to download apps for the Amazon Fire HD is through whatever marketplace or app store is provided on the device or on the Amazon site.  You might be able to find a third-party app that satisfies your need to work with documents in various formats, including the ODF format favored with Apache OpenOffice.

Can you explain what you mean about the "New Theme Screen" and where are you experiencing it?

Although you came to the developers list, I suggest that your question will receive more attention on the users list.

 - Dennis

PS: You have reached a public mailing list on which volunteers contribute to questions from other users like themselves.  For any follow-up, please reply to users@openoffice.apache.org where expert users can offer further advice and others can learn the solutions to problems.  Advisors on this list do not promise to respond to questions sent directly to their email addresses.  Pleas subscribe to users@openoffice.apache.org to observe questions and solutions posted to the list and not to you.
  The OpenOffice Forums have an extensive knowledge base at https://forum.openoffice.org/ that you can browse through as well.