Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wille Faler <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/14 23:35:03 UTC

ActiveMQ or JMS Component for ActiveMQ?

Probably a question that has been asked multiple times, but couldn't find
anything with a quick search on nabble:

Has the ActiveMQ Component been deprecated and should we now use the JMS
Component for ActiveMQ?

It seems the ActiveMQ Component has not been updated for 3 years judging by
the Maven repo's, and adding it to the build dependencies results in a
number of dependencies failing to download.

I've gotten ActiveMQ working with the JMS Component, at least in dev mode
(no performance or stability testing done) without any issues, so just
trying to work out if this setup is fine.

/ Wille

Re: ActiveMQ or JMS Component for ActiveMQ?

Posted by Wille Faler <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, get it now.
I was looking under the old camel maintained ActiveMQ integration and
couldn't find any new versions:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-activemq/1.1.0/ (which
has broken downloads etc and is 3 years old)

<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-activemq/1.1.0/>..wasn't
aware I should have looked here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-camel/

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.