Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/13 02:37:18 UTC

Is there technical blocker for setting watches when create/setData

Hi zookeepers,

I'm curious why we are unable to set watches when create/setData. Roughly
thought we pass
a path and be able to set a watch on that path, either there is associated
with a node or not.

Best,
tison.

Re: Is there technical blocker for setting watches when create/setData

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your information Jordan. Actually I come here from divergent
thinking of persistent watches :-)

Best,
tison.

Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> 于2019年11月13日周三 上午10:51写道: