Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2004/04/27 02:30:27 UTC

Actions and exceptions?

I have a situation where I wanted to throw an exception from an action and
thereby kill the pipeline, but this does not seem to be working.

Instead, the action seems to just fail and follow the alternate path through
the pipeline, rather than calling the error handler.  The exception does seem
to get written to System.out/err (Tomcat console log).

Is this something that can be controlled anywhere in Cocoon?

Any ideas as to where I might look in the Cocoon code base to see where
action-generated exceptions are being trapped?

Thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com