Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Miguel González Castaños <mi...@yahoo.es> on 2012/05/02 00:17:44 UTC

Re: Javamelody and Struts

On 28/04/2012 22:50, evernat wrote:
> Hi Miguel,
>
> First, javamelody.war is *optional*. I suggest to try javamelody without
> using it.
> You may read the user guide for help with this:
> http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide
> (if you have an exception, please copy the complete stack-trace)
>
> Then, there is an issue with Tomcat 5.5, only if you use javamelody v1.36.
> See http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/issues/detail?id=207
> It will be fixed in v1.37 soon.

That was the issue, we could have started with that :-)

Using v1.35 worked great. I'm even using the collector of version 1.36
and it works together with the javamelody.jar from v1.35.

Thanks for the answer,

Miguel

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.

Re: Javamelody and Struts

Posted by Miguel González Castaños <mi...@yahoo.es>.
> You asked the Tomcat users' group, not the Javamelody users' group:
> did you expect to find many Javamelody experts around here?
The author is around and some other users too, since the recommendation
of using this software actually came from this user group.

Also in the beginning I thought It was a Tomcat or Struts issue

Sorry if my questions bothered you

Miguel

Re: Javamelody and Struts

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.