Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kavita Mehta <Ka...@hsc.com> on 2007/05/16 15:30:08 UTC

AJAX query

I have a code in JSP file

and I'm updating it using AJAX . but surprisingly, the control doesnt go
to this userDate() function again ..due to which my date time is not
gettingupdated .
Pls help.

Thanks
Kavita

*****************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

Re: AJAX query

Posted by Kavita Mehta <Ka...@hsc.com>.
thanks ..it was the previous case only .

"Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>
05/16/2007 07:11 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Subject
Re: AJAX query

When you say your "updating it using AJAX", do you mean you are making
an AJAX request and putting the results into oamHeaderDateTimeInfo?  Or
do you mean you are making an AJAX request who's response is generated
by this JSP?  If the former, then it makes perfect sense: userData() is
a server-side function and would absolutely not be executed again... if
the later, we may need further details to know because it certainly
appears that it should be working as you expect.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Kavita Mehta wrote:
> I have a code in JSP file
>
> and I'm updating it using AJAX . but surprisingly, the control doesnt go

> to this userDate() function again ..due to which my date time is not
> gettingupdated .
> Pls help.
>

> Thanks
> Kavita

*****************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

> This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential,
proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
> Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the entity it is
> addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it
is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
> print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

10:47 AM

Re: AJAX query

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.