Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> on 2019/10/03 16:53:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] cleaning up git history from Notice/License changes

Folks,

As we iterate across the RCs, we have added and removed to the
NOTICE/LICENSE files a lot. Does anyone feel the need to clean up the
history and do a one time force push? There is also an issue with github
contribution stats not showing up everyone's commit (due to email changes
etc). We could also tackle that

thanks
vinoth

Re: [DISCUSS] cleaning up git history from Notice/License changes

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-295 now tracks this

Posted by leesf <le...@gmail.com>.
+1 on cleanup.