Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Y Z <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/14 15:25:07 UTC

param problem

I am using Xalan-J 1.2
I am having problems setting a stylesheet param from the command line using:

-param p1 'p1_value'

the param is assigned a null value, it it overwriting the default value in
the param declaration:
<xsl:param name="p1" select="'ppp'"/>

does anyone have an idea what is going on?

also, -validate is always on, should not that be off be default?

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: param problem

Posted by Marco Stipek <st...@triplex.de>.
Hello Y,

YZ> I am using Xalan-J 1.2
YZ> I am having problems setting a stylesheet param from the command line using:

YZ> -param p1 'p1_value'

use: -param p1 "'p1_value'"