Posted to community@apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/07/10 04:04:17 UTC

Apache-XML-Newsletter (Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003)

Yes! I think it'd be a great success creating newsletters for Apache-XML
(and Apache-WS/Apache-Cocoon) and I'd love to volunteer.

The only one thing: I have karma for the jakarta-site2, but do not for
xml-site. I can prepare the [patch] for the apache-xml-news and post to
general@xml but I am afraid it will be annoying for the subscribers.

Probably, I need more *inquiry* and collaborators.
(There's no problem creating new "wikipage"s for xml-newsletter and
I can make the most use of the know-hows on the jakarta-newsletter)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:44:20 +0100
(Subject: Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9 -- May-June 2003)