Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ranil <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/27 10:40:57 UTC

PDF with Bengali (Unicode) characters

I'm tiring to create a PDF with Bengali (Unicode) characters.  When I try to
create the PDF the placement of the characters in the words are wrong. Right
set but wrong order. But it work fine for RTF creation.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ranil

Re: PDF with Bengali (Unicode) characters

Posted by ranil <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for all the replies.

I’m using FOP Version 0.95.  I use MS word 2003 as the RTF viewer and
Acrobat 7 as the PDF viewer (in Windows XP SP3).

Herewith I have attached the input files (there are some Bengali characters
which you may need Bengali Unicode support)
Thank you again.

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.