Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by wangzheng <18...@qq.com> on 2017/02/16 09:05:15 UTC

whether carbondata can be used in hive on spark?

we use cdh5.7, it remove the thriftserver of spark, so sparksql is not
suitable for us.

Re: whether carbondata can be used in hive on spark?

Posted by Ravindra Pesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We have so far integrated only to the Spark, not yet integrated to Hive. So
carbondata cannot be used in Hive on Spark at this moment.

Regards,
Ravindra.

--
Thanks & Regards,