Posted to general@xml.apache.org by dp...@arrowsash.com on 2001/07/15 08:37:11 UTC

Are there specific user mailing lists for xalan and xerces?

Greeting good people.  Perhaps I'm just groggy after 20 hours of programming, but I don't seem to
see where to connect with user mailing lists are for xalan and xerces.  I have a few questions
related to my project, but am deathly afraid of off-topic posting ;-)

Are there other lists for users?

David Penton
Small Frog in a Mighty Big Puddle
Arrowsash Inc.

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
For Xalan, for now, you can post to the Xalan-dev mailing list.  There
is a xalan-j-users and a xalan-c-users (I think) but they're not really
off the ground yet.

Can't help you with Xerces. :(

Gary