Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/05/26 16:40:59 UTC

RE: jUDDI Endpoints

Ilya,

jUDDI does not have a web-based browser so HTTP GET to these servlet
mappings will redirect your browser to index.html.

When using a UDDI Browser or UDDI client library (such as UDDI4j) the
SOAP endpoints to use are:

  http://host:port/juddi/inquiry
  http://host:port/juddi/publish

See the "Related Projects" section [1] of the jUDDI homepage for links
to UDDI Browsers and clients.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/juddi/

Sorry for the confusion, this information will be in the jUDDI Users
Guide I'm currently working on.

Steve Viens
sviens@apache.org