Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Kevin Brown <kb...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 22:01:11 UTC

PDFBox to check validity of links and bookmarks (some external)?

Has anyone done this? Just curious to see before I dive in. If not, are
there any other free or freeish libraries that could help?

I see there's at least one product which looks like it can do the job.
http://www.debenu.com/products/desktop/debenu-pdf-aerialist/features/audit-bookmarks-and-links/

Re: PDFBox to check validity of links and bookmarks (some external)?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 04.04.2013 22:25, schrieb Kevin Brown:
> Could one use something like this?
> http://java2s.com/Open-Source/Java/PDF/PDFBox-1.4.0/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/GoToSecondBookmarkOnOpen.java.htm
Yes, and you can find some more examples at [1]

> Sorry, guess I should just try it out. But do share if you have any
> thoughts or experiences with this kind of thing?
>

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Kevin Brown <kb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone done this? Just curious to see before I dive in. If not, are
>> there any other free or freeish libraries that could help?
>>
>> I see there's at least one product which looks like it can do the job.
>> http://www.debenu.com/products/desktop/debenu-pdf-aerialist/features/audit-bookmarks-and-links/

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/

Re: PDFBox to check validity of links and bookmarks (some external)?

Posted by Kevin Brown <kb...@gmail.com>.