Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2018/08/23 20:50:07 UTC

Admin API getMissingPersistentMembers is deprecated

There are a few distributed tests that are using deprecated Admin API to
getMissingPersistentMembers.

Does anyone know if there's a non-deprecated way to do this?

    vm2.invoke(() -> {
      DistributedSystemConfig config = defineDistributedSystem(getSystem(),
"");
      AdminDistributedSystem adminDS = getDistributedSystem(config);
      adminDS.connect();
      try {
        adminDS.waitToBeConnected(MINUTES.toMillis(2));

        await().atMost(2, MINUTES).until(() -> {
          Set<PersistentID> missingIds =
adminDS.getMissingPersistentMembers();
          if (missingIds.size() != 1) {
            return false;
          }
          for (PersistentID missingId : missingIds) {
            adminDS.revokePersistentMember(missingId.getUUID());
          }
          return true;
        });

      } finally {
        adminDS.disconnect();
      }
    });

Re: Admin API getMissingPersistentMembers is deprecated

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
ShowMissingDiskStoresFunction is probably ok for a test to use. I'll try to
change the test to use that instead. Thanks!

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.