Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> on 2008/03/04 16:07:24 UTC

1.3.0 status?

Just wondering what the status is for the 1.3.0 release? It was
mentioned that it would be a couple weeks a while back.

--
-Shane

Re: 1.3.0 status?

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On 3/4/08, Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> wrote:

> Just wondering what the status is for the 1.3.0 release? It was
> mentioned that it would be a couple weeks a while back.

I underestimated the last two tasks: a script to handle the release process
(done) and mechanism for addons.  I have what looks like a working
implementation, but for the record that's what I thought of the previous one
before scraping it and starting over.

Assaf