Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Thomas Scholzen <ts...@buche17.de> on 2021/05/26 12:48:12 UTC

Bug in translation

Hi everyone,

I found a misleading error in the German translation of openmeetings. Is
there a way to report this without joining the localization project?

Best regards,
Thomas

When entering a wrong URL for an invitation the English error message
is: "The invitation code is invalid", while the German message says "Die
Einladung ist nicht mehr gültig.", which means "The invitation is no
longer valid". So the user thinks, the URL is okay but has expired.

Re: Bug in translation

Posted by Thomas Scholzen <ts...@buche17.de>.
That was fast!

Thanks again