Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/04 17:04:47 UTC

[MENTORS] DolphinScheduler ML(s) setup

Hi mentors
I have set up the project ML(s)
dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org
<ht...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>
private@dolphinscheduler.apache.org
<ht...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>

Please subscribe to it, please. PPMC accounts requests have sent, no
response yet. If you find anything wrong please let me know, this is my
first time initialize all these.

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating), Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [MENTORS] DolphinScheduler ML(s) setup

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sheng,

Thank you for the email, I was able to subscribed to both lists.

Regards
Kevin

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi Sheng Wu

Good job, thanks,i have subscribed.
Please feel free to let us know if need any help

Regards
Liang

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月5日周四 上午1:05写道: