Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org> on 2013/08/28 17:55:55 UTC

AIDE Phonegap - develop cordova apps on android

I have used AIDE previously and found it quite fast and handy.

This Phonegap version was released Aug 14th. I bought it on the weekend to
see how it stacked up against the previous AIDE offering. Pretty slick
actually.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aide.phonegap

Re: AIDE Phonegap - develop cordova apps on android

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, an external keyboard would be needed to make it efficient for me.

-James Jong

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@google.com>.