Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2003/12/02 16:49:50 UTC

1.2 Alpha

Hi all!

There is an alpha release of Axis 1.2 at
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_2alpha/

Please grab it if you get a chance and test away.  We'll be fixing more bugs
over the next couple of weeks, and the docs are in serious need of editing
as well.  Expect a beta release sometime in mid-late December, and we'll
shoot to release 1.2 in the first weeks of 2004.

Thanks,
--Glen

RE: 1.2 Alpha

Posted by Keith Bohnenberger <kb...@mcdonaldbradley.com>.
On the Axis FAQ, I read that a goal for Axis 1.2 is to be Jax-RPC 1.1
and SAAJ 1.2 compliant.
Is that still the goal?  Is it just a matter of getting the time to run
through the TCK's and fix any issues that come up?
Is it your requirement to have this done before the official 1.2
release?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.

=====

RE: 1.2 Alpha

RE: 1.2 Alpha

Posted by Ias <ia...@tmax.co.kr>.
Thanks for this new release, Glen!

Dr. Ahn and I discussed SAAJ 1.2 and planned to commit from next Wednesday.
I feel very sorry to those who have been waiting for it (for quite a long
time :-) and hope you understand that we are going to make solider one for
everyone. I dream of Axis 1.2 with SAAJ 1.2 for the happy new year, 2004.

Some early Merry Christmas,

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)