Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Balaji Iyer <ba...@net4nuts.com> on 2001/08/15 11:11:30 UTC

how to

Hi,
 What are the steps to invoke an Enterprise java bean deployed in JBOSS
through soap.
say I have a method getMails(String Loginid, String Passwd) in my
MailServiceSessionBean..
Can any one help ?

 I was successful in calling a standalone class through Apache-SOAP!

Regds,
Balaji

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
<very-red-faced />
umm, err, sorry - thought this was from the JBoss list )o:

again . -sorry (o:

Re: how to

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
<very-red-faced />