Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Skip <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2016/02/17 19:28:51 UTC

Howto increase the login / session time for specific machines

I have a requirement to increase the amount of time a logged-in-user keeps
their credentials (session and login attributes).

Can someone point me to the code and properties files that control this?

Re: Howto increase the login / session time for specific machines

Posted by Shi Jinghai <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Quite simple.

If the user has a web page or etc., you can add a special section to the
page, refresh it regularly to keep its session alive.

Shi Jinghai

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi,