Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/08/04 17:58:53 UTC

VTest default port change from 8080 to 8085

I've just checked in some changes under revision  682428  to change a raft
of ports used in the tests from 8080 to 8085 with a view to getting our
continuum build working. Please can someone familiar with these tests review
this revision to ensure that I haven't messed up the original intention of
the tests. I've also added an ignore (TUSCANY-2523) as there was a test that
was testing the default URL.

Now to get the CORBA port problem sorted out...

Thanks

Simon