Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/15 12:19:17 UTC

Re: Fix for ESME-108 attached to Jira. New patch.

How about this one ? EsmeJira108FixPatch_NoDialog.diff. Please see the Jira.

Maybe, more in keeping with everyone's (Dick,Vassil, Ethan) opinion ?

Imtiaz

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
I've committed this to trunk. It looks to me like what users expect
and it works on my system. I think this is good enough to close the
ticket, but we should wait for Dick to do that, I guess. If there are
further UI tweaks or additions to this, then they could be in new
tickets.

Imtiaz, thanks for the quick turnaround. That's awesome! This was an
important feature.

Ethan