Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ryan Sonnek <rs...@digitalriver.com> on 2005/07/12 18:10:37 UTC

deploying webstart apps with maven

Is anyone using maven (JNLP plugin) to deploy webstart applications?
I've been trying to figure out a sensible way to deploy my application
for a while now.  One of the biggest issues i've run into is how should
the webstart app be deployed?  I think ideally, the jnlp file would be
deployed to the remote repository, and the jnlp file would reference the
remote repository jars (automatically figure out the paths).

Anyone with experience in this area?  my issues are also detailed (a bit
clearer) on my blog:
http://jroller.com/page/wireframe/?anchor=deploying_webstart_apps_with_m
aven