Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@TrySybase.com> on 2003/05/27 17:46:53 UTC

Gump stuck in "bsf" (oss.software.ibm.com) update

This is causing my gump to hang. Why is the main gump not hanging (or is
it?)

bsf/src/com/ibm/bsf/util/event/adapters/java_beans_VetoableChangeAdapter.jav
cvs server: Updating bsf/src/com/ibm/bsf/util/event/generator
cvs server: [11:41:25] waiting for bsfcvs-oss's lock in
/usr/cvs/bsf/bsf/src/com
/ibm/bsf/util/event/generator
cvs server: [11:41:55] waiting for bsfcvs-oss's lock in
/usr/cvs/bsf/bsf/src/com
/ibm/bsf/util/event/generator

regards,

Adam
--
<http://www.try.sybase.com>
Experience Sybase Technology ...

Re: Gump stuck in "bsf" (oss.software.ibm.com) update

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Adam Jack wrote:
> Nick wrote:
>
> 	Sam has a "timeout with an error if this command takes to long"  program
> 	that he uses.
>
> Yeah, I see that in action w/ the AXIS build each day. I don't think that is
> kicking in here, 'cos one sees a message. I am still curious a to how "real
> gump" was continuing on (and I think it did, 'cos BFS is pretty early on).
>
> If CVS doesn't have this facility, could it perhaps be built into update.py?
> Perhaps generic launcher code (for cvs for update for ???) could have a
> timeout w/ teardown in it.

The generic launcher I have is Unix specific.

- Sam Ruby

RE: Gump stuck in "bsf" (oss.software.ibm.com) update

Re: Gump stuck in "bsf" (oss.software.ibm.com) update

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.