Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/17 01:22:48 UTC

Under what circumstances do we get the following exception??

Hello All,

I'm at lost here and would appreciate any ideas, I'm getting following exception while deploying the orchestrated service I'm working on:

INFO  - ProcessStoreImpl               - Starting deployment of processes from directory "C:\technical\servicemix\r
untime\apache-servicemix-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT\data\smx\service-assemblies\loan-broker-sa\version_1\sus\OdeBpelEn
gine\loan-broker-ode-su".
INFO  - BpelC                          - info: [CompilingProcess] Compiling BPEL process.
ERROR - OdeServiceUnit                 - Error deploying process described by deployment descriptor "C:\technical\s
ervicemix\runtime\apache-servicemix-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT\data\smx\service-assemblies\loan-broker-sa\version_1\su
s\OdeBpelEngine\loan-broker-ode-su" for service unit "loan-broker-ode-su".
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.ReplyGenerator.compile(ReplyGenerator.java:61)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler$7.run(BpelCompiler.java:850)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:1009)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compileActivity(BpelCompiler.java:846)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:799)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.SequenceGenerator.compileChildren(SequenceGenerator.java:47)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.SequenceGenerator.compile(SequenceGenerator.java:41)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler$7.run(BpelCompiler.java:850)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:1009)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compileActivity(BpelCompiler.java:846)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:799)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler$5.run(BpelCompiler.java:681)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler$8.run(BpelCompiler.java:1103)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:1009)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compileScope(BpelCompiler.java:1053)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:661)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:252)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:322)
        at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:152)
        at org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:123)
        at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:165)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeServiceUnit.deploy(OdeServiceUnit.java:62)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeSUManager.deploy(OdeSUManager.java:60)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:527)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:332)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateExternalArchive(AutoDeploymentService.ja
va:200)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.updateExternalArchive(JBIContainer.java:473)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.updateExternalArchive(JBIContainer.java:483)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AdminCommandsService.deployServiceAssembly(AdminCommandsService.java
:229)
        at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:216)
        at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.management.BaseStandardMBean.invoke(BaseStandardMBean.java:317)
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.java:213)
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:220)
        at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:815)
        at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:784)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1408)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(RMIConnectionImpl.java:81)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1245)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1348)
        at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:782)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:466)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:707)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
ERROR - OdeSUManager                   - Error deploying service unit "loan-broker-ode-su".
INFO  - XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader   - Loading XML bean definitions from file [C:\technical\servicemix\runtime\ap
ache-servicemix-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT\data\smx\service-assemblies\loan-broker-sa\version_1\sus\servicemix-http\lo
an-broker-http-su\xbean.xml]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Bean factory for application context [xbean]: org.springframework.beans.f
actory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpEndpoint]; root of BeanFac
tory hierarchy
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - 1 beans defined in application context [xbean]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using default [
org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@1ce154c]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventM
ulticaster': using default [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@d868e5]
INFO  - DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Pre-instantiating singletons in factory [org.springframework.beans.factory
.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpEndpoint]; root of BeanFactory h
ierarchy]
INFO  - DescriptorFactory              - Validation error on file:/C:/technical/servicemix/runtime/apache-servicemi
x-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/service-assemblies/loan-broker-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-http/loan-broker-http
-su/META-INF/jbi.xml: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'interface-name' must appear on
element 'provides'.
INFO  - XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader   - Loading XML bean definitions from file [C:\technical\servicemix\runtime\ap
ache-servicemix-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT\data\smx\service-assemblies\loan-broker-sa\version_1\sus\servicemix-jms\loa
n-broker-jms-su\xbean.xml]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Bean factory for application context [xbean]: org.springframework.beans.f
actory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [org.apache.servicemix.jms.JmsEndpoint,jmsFactory]; root o
f BeanFactory hierarchy
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - 2 beans defined in application context [xbean]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using default [
org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@2f94e]
INFO  - FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventM
ulticaster': using default [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@13d8fb0]
INFO  - DefaultListableBeanFactory     - Pre-instantiating singletons in factory [org.springframework.beans.factory
.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [org.apache.servicemix.jms.JmsEndpoint,jmsFactory]; root of Bean
Factory hierarchy]
INFO  - DescriptorFactory              - Validation error on file:/C:/technical/servicemix/runtime/apache-servicemi
x-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/service-assemblies/loan-broker-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-jms/loan-broker-jms-s
u/META-INF/jbi.xml: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.4:
<<

Here's the BPEL:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bpel:process name="OrchAirAvailService"
    targetNamespace="urn:sabre:soa:airavail"
    expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0"
    xmlns:tns="urn:sabre:soa:airavail"
    xmlns:ca="urn:logicblaze:soa:creditagency"
    xmlns:bk="urn:logicblaze:soa:bank"
    xmlns:svc="urn:logicblaze:soa:service"
    xmlns:bpel="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable">

    <bpel:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="loanbroker.wsdl" namespace="urn:sabre:soa:airavail"/>

    <bpel:partnerLinks>
        <bpel:partnerLink myRole="OrchAirAvailService" name="AirAvail" partnerLinkType="tns:AirAvailPL"/>
        <bpel:partnerLink partnerRole="CreditAgencyService" name="CreditAgency" partnerLinkType="ca:CreditAgencyPL"/>
    </bpel:partnerLinks>
    <bpel:variables>
        <bpel:variable name="request" messageType="tns:Orch_AirAvailInput"/>
        <bpel:variable name="ca-request" messageType="ca:OTA_AirAvailInput"/>
        <bpel:variable name="response" messageType="tns:Orch_AirAvailOutput"/>
        <!--bpel:variable name="ca-sessioncreate-request" messageType="ca:SessionCreateRQ"/-->
        <bpel:variable name="ca-response1" messageType="ca:OTA_AirAvailOutput"/>
    </bpel:variables>
    <bpel:sequence>
        <bpel:receive name="request" partnerLink="AirAvail" portType="tns:AirAvail" operation="OTA_AirAvailRQ" variable="request" createInstance="yes">
        </bpel:receive>
        <bpel:flow>
            <bpel:sequence>
                <!--bpel:assign>
                    <bpel:copy>
                        <bpel:from>$request.payload</bpel:from>
                        <bpel:to>$ca-request.payload</bpel:to>
                    </bpel:copy>
                </bpel:assign-->
                <bpel:invoke name="service" partnerLink="CreditAgency" portType="ca:CreditAgency" operation="OTA_AirAvailRQ" inputVariable="ca-request" outputVariable="ca-response1"/>
                <!--bpel:invoke name="service" partnerLink="CreditAgency" portType="ca:CreditAgency" operation="SessionCreateRQ" inputVariable="ca-sessioncreate-request" outputVariable="ca-score-response2"/-->
            </bpel:sequence>
        </bpel:flow>
        <bpel:assign>
            <bpel:copy>
                   <bpel:from>$ca-response1.payload</bpel:from>
                   <bpel:to>$response.payload</bpel:to>
            </bpel:copy>
        </bpel:assign>
        <bpel:reply name="response" partnerLink="CreditAgency" portType="tns:CreditAgency" operation="OTA_AirAvailRQ" variable="ca-response1"/>
    </bpel:sequence>
</bpel:process>
<<

..and..here's the WSDL

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions xmlns:tns="urn:sabre:soa:airavail" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/" targetNamespace="urn:sabre:soa:airavail">
    <import namespace="urn:logicblaze:soa:creditagency" location="OTA_AirAvailLLS1.4.1RQ.wsdl"/>
    <import namespace="urn:logicblaze:soa:bank" location="bank.wsdl"/>
    <types>
        <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
            <xsd:import namespace="urn:sabre:soa:airavail" schemaLocation="Orch_AirAvailRQRS.xsd"/>
        </xsd:schema>
    </types>
    <message name="Orch_AirAvailInput">
        <part name="payload" element="tns:OTA_AirAvailRQ"/>
    </message>
    <message name="Orch_AirAvailOutput">
        <part name="payload" element="tns:OTA_AirAvailRS"/>
    </message>
    <portType name="AirAvail">
        <operation name="OTA_AirAvailRQ">
            <input message="tns:Orch_AirAvailInput"/>
            <output message="tns:Orch_AirAvailOutput"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>
    <plnk:partnerLinkType name="AirAvailPL">
        <plnk:role name="OrchAirAvailService" portType="tns:AirAvail"/>
    </plnk:partnerLinkType>
</definitions>

<<

Thanks,

Vishal Bhasin

---------------------------------
Building a website is a piece of cake.

Re: Under what circumstances do we get the following exception??

Posted by Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com>.
I found the problem - the External Web Service was sending the XML message in a SOAP wrapper, the problem got resolved by removing the SOAP wrapper and using the raw XML.

Many thanks for your help!

Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com> wrote: Rene,

Thanks for your message, here's the WSDL I'm using, I'm not certain if this is all correct, so would appreciate if you can have a look:

>> OTA_AirAvailLLS1.4.1RQ.wsdl <<

             [input]

             [input]

<<

>> loanbroker.wsdl <<

             [input]

<<

Thanks!

René Bos  wrote: Hi,

I had a somewhat same error last week. It looked very strange to me, but
the real error was some lines above in the log! The assign you are using
now is the same as in the previous message, but written in a different
way.. I think in a good way ;)
According to your error in the previous message, it looks like the
variable ca-response don't have the part payload. Can you confirm that?
Or can you please post the  used WSDL?

René

Regards,

Vishal Bhasin

---------------------------------
Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Vishal Bhasin

---------------------------------

Re: Under what circumstances do we get the following exception??

Posted by Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com>.
Rene,

<definitions xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:tns="urn:logicblaze:soa:creditagency" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:wsse="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/12/secext" xmlns:ns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" targetNamespace="urn:logicblaze:soa:creditagency">
    <types>
        <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
            <xsd:import namespace="urn:logicblaze:soa:creditagency" schemaLocation="OTA_AirAvailLLS1.4.1RQRS.xsd"/>
            <!--xsd:import namespace="http://www.ebxml.org/namespaces/messageHeader" schemaLocation="msg-header-2_0.xsd"/>
            <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" schemaLocation="xmldsig-core-schema.xsd"/>
            <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" schemaLocation="xlink.xsd"/>
            <xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" schemaLocation="envelope.xsd"/>
            <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" schemaLocation="xml.xsd"/>
            <xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/12/secext" schemaLocation="wsse.xsd"/-->
        </xsd:schema>
    </types>
    <message name="OTA_AirAvailInput">
        <!--part name="header" element="eb:MessageHeader"/>
        <part name="header2" element="wsse:Security"/-->
        <part name="payload" element="tns:OTA_AirAvailRQ"/>
    </message>
    <message name="OTA_AirAvailOutput">
        <!--part name="header" element="eb:MessageHeader"/>
        <part name="header2" element="wsse:Security"/-->
        <part name="payload" element="tns:OTA_AirAvailRS"/>
    </message>
    <portType name="CreditAgency">
        <operation name="OTA_AirAvailRQ">
            <input message="tns:OTA_AirAvailInput"/>
            <output message="tns:OTA_AirAvailOutput"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>
    <!--binding name="OTA_AirAvailSoapBinding" type="tns:OTA_AirAvailPortType">
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <operation name="OTA_AirAvailRQ">
            <soap:operation soapAction="OTA"/>
            <input>
                <soap:header message="tns:OTA_AirAvailInput" part="header" use="literal"/>
                <soap:header message="tns:OTA_AirAvailInput" part="header2" use="literal"/>
                <soap:body parts="body" use="literal"/>
            </input>
            <output>
                <soap:header message="tns:OTA_AirAvailOutput" part="header" use="literal"/>
                <soap:header message="tns:OTA_AirAvailOutput" part="header2" use="literal"/>
                <soap:body parts="body" use="literal"/>
            </output>
        </operation>
    </binding>
    <service name="OTA_AirAvailService">
        <port name="OTA_AirAvailPortType" binding="tns:OTA_AirAvailSoapBinding">
            <soap:address location="https://webservices.sabre.com/websvc"/>
        </port>
    </service-->
    <plnk:partnerLinkType name="CreditAgencyPL">
        <plnk:role name="CreditAgencyService" portType="tns:CreditAgency"/>
    </plnk:partnerLinkType>
</definitions>

<<

René Bos <re...@rpsoft.nl> wrote: Hi,

Posted by René Bos <re...@rpsoft.nl>.
Hi,

Posted by Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com>.
Matthieu,

[...]

        <bpel:variable name="ca-response" messageType="ca:OTA_AirAvailOutput"/>
[...]
                   <bpel:from>$ca-response.payload</bpel:from>
                   <bpel:to>$response.payload</bpel:to>
            </bpel:copy>
        </bpel:assign>
        <bpel:reply name="response" partnerLink="AirAvail" portType="tns:AirAvail" operation="OTA_AirAvailRQ" variable="response"/>
    </bpel:sequence>
</bpel:process>
<<

and here is the response from external web service:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<OTA_AirAvailRS xmlns="urn:logicblaze:soa:creditagency" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" EchoToken="String" TimeStamp="2007-06-15T21:02:13" Target="Production" Version="2003A.TsabreXML1.4.1" SequenceNmbr="1" PrimaryLangID="en-us" AltLangID="en-us">
    <Success/>
    <OriginDestinationOptions>
        <OriginDestinationOption>
            <TPA_Extensions>
                <OriginCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <DestinationCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <TimeZoneDifference Code="??0"/>
                <DayOfWeek>SUN</DayOfWeek>
            </TPA_Extensions>
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T08:55:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T11:10:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="1" FlightNumber="2332" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="7" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="AA" FlightNumber="2332"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="S80"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="AA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="K"/>
                    <Meal MealCode="F"/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="7" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="7" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="7" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="7" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="7" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="7" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="7" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="7" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="3" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="0" RPH="10"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="V" Availability="0" RPH="11"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="G" Availability="0" RPH="12"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="S" Availability="0" RPH="13"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Q" Availability="0" RPH="14"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="N" Availability="0" RPH="15"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="O" Availability="0" RPH="16"/>
                <TPA_Extensions>
                    <ParticipationLevel Code="DCA"/>
                    <DaysOfOperation>
                        <OperationSchedule>
                            <OperationTimes>
                                <OperationTime Mon="true" Tue="true" Weds="true" Thur="true" Fri="true" Sat="true" Sun="true"/>
                            </OperationTimes>
                        </OperationSchedule>
                    </DaysOfOperation>
                </TPA_Extensions>
            </FlightSegment>
        </OriginDestinationOption>
        <OriginDestinationOption>
            <TPA_Extensions>
                <OriginCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <DestinationCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <TimeZoneDifference Code="??0"/>
                <DayOfWeek>SUN</DayOfWeek>
            </TPA_Extensions>
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T08:48:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T11:10:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="2" FlightNumber="7709" SmokingAllowed="false" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="UA" FlightNumber="7709"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="733"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="NH"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="B"/>
                    <Meal MealCode=" "/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="4" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="0" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="4" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="4" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="S" Availability="0" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="0" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="0" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="0" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="0" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="0" RPH="10"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="G" Availability="0" RPH="11"/>
                <TPA_Extensions>
                    <ParticipationLevel Code="DCA"/>
                    <DaysOfOperation>
                        <OperationSchedule>
                            <OperationTimes>
                                <OperationTime Mon="true" Tue="true" Weds="true" Thur="true" Fri="true" Sat="true" Sun="true"/>
                            </OperationTimes>
                        </OperationSchedule>
                    </DaysOfOperation>
                </TPA_Extensions>
            </FlightSegment>
        </OriginDestinationOption>
        <OriginDestinationOption>
            <TPA_Extensions>
                <OriginCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <DestinationCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <TimeZoneDifference Code="??0"/>
                <DayOfWeek>SUN</DayOfWeek>
            </TPA_Extensions>
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T08:48:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T11:10:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="3" FlightNumber="38" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="N" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="UA" FlightNumber="38"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="733"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="UA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="B"/>
                    <Meal MealCode=" "/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="8" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="9" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="9" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="9" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="E" Availability="9" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="U" Availability="9" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="9" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Q" Availability="0" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="V" Availability="0" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="0" RPH="10"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="S" Availability="0" RPH="11"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="T" Availability="0" RPH="12"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="9" RPH="13"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="0" RPH="14"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="G" Availability="0" RPH="15"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="1" RPH="16"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="1" RPH="17"/>
                <TPA_Extensions>
                    <ParticipationLevel Code="DCA"/>
                    <DaysOfOperation>
                        <OperationSchedule>
                            <OperationTimes>
                                <OperationTime Sun="true"/>
                            </OperationTimes>
                        </OperationSchedule>
                    </DaysOfOperation>
                </TPA_Extensions>
            </FlightSegment>
        </OriginDestinationOption>
        <OriginDestinationOption>
            <TPA_Extensions>
                <OriginCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <DestinationCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <TimeZoneDifference Code="??0"/>
                <DayOfWeek>SUN</DayOfWeek>
            </TPA_Extensions>
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T08:00:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T10:10:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="4" FlightNumber="2328" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="9" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="AA" FlightNumber="2328"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="S80"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="AA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="K"/>
                    <Meal MealCode="F"/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="7" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="7" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="7" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="7" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="7" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="7" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="7" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="7" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="5" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="3" RPH="10"/>
[...]
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T10:10:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T12:25:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="5" FlightNumber="2336" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="7" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="AA" FlightNumber="2336"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="S80"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="AA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="L"/>
                    <Meal MealCode="F"/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="7" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="7" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="7" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="7" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="7" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="7" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="7" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="7" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="7" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="5" RPH="10"/>
[...]
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T06:55:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T09:05:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="6" FlightNumber="2324" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="8" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="AA" FlightNumber="2324"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="S80"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="AA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="K"/>
                    <Meal MealCode="F"/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="3" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="3" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="2" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="7" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="7" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="7" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="7" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="7" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="7" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="4" RPH="10"/>
[...]
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T10:55:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T13:10:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="7" FlightNumber="2340" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="7" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="AA" FlightNumber="2340"/>
[...]
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T06:55:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T09:14:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="8" FlightNumber="7711" SmokingAllowed="false" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="UA" FlightNumber="7711"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="733"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="NH"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="B"/>
                    <Meal MealCode=" "/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="4" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="4" RPH="2"/>
[...]
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T06:55:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T09:14:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="9" FlightNumber="578" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="7" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="UA" FlightNumber="578"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="733"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="UA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="B"/>
                    <Meal MealCode=" "/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="8" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="9" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="9" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="9" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="E" Availability="9" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="U" Availability="9" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="2" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Q" Availability="1" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="V" Availability="0" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="0" RPH="10"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="S" Availability="0" RPH="11"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="T" Availability="0" RPH="12"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="2" RPH="13"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="0" RPH="14"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="G" Availability="0" RPH="15"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="8" RPH="16"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="8" RPH="17"/>
                <TPA_Extensions>
                    <ParticipationLevel Code="DCA"/>
                    <DaysOfOperation>
                        <OperationSchedule>
                            <OperationTimes>
                                <OperationTime Mon="true" Tue="true" Weds="true" Thur="true" Fri="true" Sat="true" Sun="true"/>
                            </OperationTimes>
                        </OperationSchedule>
                    </DaysOfOperation>
                </TPA_Extensions>
            </FlightSegment>
        </OriginDestinationOption>
        <OriginDestinationOption>
            <TPA_Extensions>
                <OriginCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <DestinationCityTimeZoneCode Code="CDT"/>
                <TimeZoneDifference Code="??0"/>
                <DayOfWeek>SUN</DayOfWeek>
            </TPA_Extensions>
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T06:00:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T08:10:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="10" FlightNumber="2320" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="9" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="AA" FlightNumber="2320"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="S80"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="AA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="K"/>
                    <Meal MealCode="F"/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="7" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="7" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="7" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="7" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="7" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="7" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="7" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="7" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="3" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="2" RPH="10"/>
[...]
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T12:00:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T14:15:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="11" FlightNumber="2344" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="8" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="AA" FlightNumber="2344"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="S80"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="AA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="L"/>
                    <Meal MealCode="F"/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="7" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="7" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="7" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="7" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="7" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="7" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="7" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="7" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="7" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="7" RPH="10"/>
[...]
            <FlightSegment DepartureDateTime="2007-07-01T11:53:00" ArrivalDateTime="2007-07-01T14:15:00" StopQuantity="0" RPH="12" FlightNumber="564" SmokingAllowed="false" OnTimeRate="N" Ticket="E">
                <DepartureAirport LocationCode="DFW" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <ArrivalAirport LocationCode="ORD" CodeContext="IATA"/>
                <OperatingAirline Code="UA" FlightNumber="564"/>
                <Equipment AirEquipType="735"/>
                <MarketingAirline Code="UA"/>
                <MarketingCabin>
                    <Meal MealCode="L"/>
                    <Meal MealCode=" "/>
                </MarketingCabin>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="F" Availability="3" RPH="1"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Y" Availability="9" RPH="2"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="B" Availability="9" RPH="3"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="M" Availability="9" RPH="4"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="E" Availability="9" RPH="5"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="U" Availability="9" RPH="6"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="H" Availability="9" RPH="7"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="Q" Availability="9" RPH="8"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="V" Availability="9" RPH="9"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="W" Availability="9" RPH="10"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="S" Availability="3" RPH="11"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="T" Availability="2" RPH="12"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="K" Availability="9" RPH="13"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="L" Availability="0" RPH="14"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="G" Availability="0" RPH="15"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="P" Availability="2" RPH="16"/>
                <BookingClassAvail ResBookDesigCode="A" Availability="2" RPH="17"/>
                <TPA_Extensions>
                    <ParticipationLevel Code="DCA"/>
                    <DaysOfOperation>
                        <OperationSchedule>
                            <OperationTimes>
                                <OperationTime Mon="true" Tue="true" Weds="true" Thur="true" Fri="true" Sat="true" Sun="true"/>
                            </OperationTimes>
                        </OperationSchedule>
                    </DaysOfOperation>
                </TPA_Extensions>
            </FlightSegment>
        </OriginDestinationOption>
    </OriginDestinationOptions>

</OTA_AirAvailRS>
<<

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong??

Many thanks again,

Vishal Bhasin

Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Vishal,

Your reply should have the same partnerLink and portType as your receive
(AirAvail instead of CreditAgency). The root of the problem is that ODE
expects a partnerLink with a myRole in a reply, which isn't the case here
because of the confusion. So just change the partnerLink and portType in
your reply and that should work.

I've added a specific error message for that situation so that others don't
run into the same problem.

Cheers,
Matthieu

On 6/16/07, Vishal Bhasin  wrote:

> [...]
>         > messageType="ca:SessionCreateRQ"/-->
>
> messageType="ca:OTA_AirAvailOutput"/>
>

> portType="tns:AirAvail" operation="OTA_AirAvailRQ" variable="request"
> createInstance="yes">
>

>                         $request.payload
>                         $ca-request.payload
>

> portType="ca:CreditAgency" operation="OTA_AirAvailRQ"
> inputVariable="ca-request" outputVariable="ca-response1"/>
>                 > portType="ca:CreditAgency" operation="SessionCreateRQ"
> inputVariable="ca-sessioncreate-request"
> outputVariable="ca-score-response2"/-->
>

>                    $ca-response1.payload
>                    $response.payload
>

> portType="tns:CreditAgency" operation="OTA_AirAvailRQ"
> variable="ca-response1"/>
>

> <<
>
> ..and..here's the WSDL
>

> targetNamespace="urn:sabre:soa:airavail">
>
> location="OTA_AirAvailLLS1.4.1RQ.wsdl"/>
>

> schemaLocation="Orch_AirAvailRQRS.xsd"/>

Vishal

“I want to improve the system, not fight it”

Re: Under what circumstances do we get the following exception??

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishal,