Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Prasad S V <ps...@hotmail.com> on 2013/10/24 21:04:03 UTC

FW: Using Java to dynamicaaly add rows to excel sheet

S V Prasad

From: ps_v@hotmail.com
To: user-subscribe@poi.apache.org
Subject: Using Java to dynamicaaly add rows to excel sheet
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:09:12 +0000

I have a specific problem and I would like to know using POI API would solve it.
The problem is as follows:
There is an excel spreadsheet which may be opened by my user from Windows Explorer. I would like to add (append) rows dynamically to this spreadsheet from a Java program. I sit possible to do this using POI. If yes, then how and are there any sample programs out there that i could follow?
Regards

S V Prasad