Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/25 15:11:50 UTC

M16 and Studio M2 and ACI

Hi All,

I tried to set up accessControlSubentry as described in
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/3.2-basic-authorization.htmland
I believe I somehow succeeded (didn't have the change yet to test it),
but shouldn't the objects be visible in Studio as well? I couldn't retrieve
that.

How can I retrieve the accessControlSubEntry in Studio?

With regards,
Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-