Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/13 17:33:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.2.4 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Apache Spark 3.2.4!

Spark 3.2.4 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-3.2 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 3.2 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.2.4, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-2-4.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Dongjoon Hyun