Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/25 06:55:43 UTC

About contributions without documentation

Hi

Now that all components, data formats, languages etc are documented
with the source code and they have adoc files in the src/main/docs
folder, we should start to be insisting on requiring documentation
updates from contributions that come to us via github PRs or patch
files to JIRA.

In the past this was more tedious as people would have to update the
wiki or we would have to do it, which could lead to documentation
drift.

Now there is no excuse we have the means to document directly with the
source code.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: About contributions without documentation

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Am 25.10.2017 um 08:55 schrieb Claus Ibsen:
> we should start to be insisting on requiring documentation
> updates from contributions that come to us via github PRs or patch
> files to JIRA.
>
> Now there is no excuse we have the means to document directly with the
> source code.
+1