Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by amerigo5 <am...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/07 05:12:02 UTC

Fatal Error on Final Release 4.0

I have a producer sending one message per connection (or one connection per
one message).  Also,  I have no consumer.  After sending 21,342 messages, I
got the below error:

FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP NewGlobalRef,
jvmtiError=JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100)
JDWP exit error JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100): NewGlobalRef

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: Fatal Error on Final Release 4.0

Posted by amerigo5 <am...@hotmail.com>.
I actually cannot replicate the error after I rebooted my computer.

I am using Ubuntu Dapper Beta Release and JDK-1.5.0_06-b05.

The error occured after I updated (apt-get) my current install.  I guess, it
should after ActiveMQ instance?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Weird error message.  What JVM/OS are you using and are you using any profilers?

On 5/6/06, amerigo5 <am...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a producer sending one message per connection (or one connection per
> one message).  Also,  I have no consumer.  After sending 21,342 messages, I
> got the below error:
>
> FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP NewGlobalRef,
> jvmtiError=JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100)
> JDWP exit error JVMTI_ERROR_NULL_POINTER(100): NewGlobalRef
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

Hiram